Each year the school sponsors a Kindergarten Open House. Invitations are sent to all the local Pre-K programs in Gulf Breeze as well as Pensacola.
Florida law requires that all children attend kindergarten before they may enter first grade. A child is eligible to attend kindergarten if he or she is five years old before September 1st of the school year in which he or she enrolls. Registration for kindergarten takes place in the PBES office in the first week of May.
The required documents for registration include
- Child’s birth certificate
- Certificate of immunization
- A state student physical examination form signed by a licensed physician
- Proof of residence (an electric bill or rent receipt)
- The child’s social security number